CUSTOM WEBSITE DESIGN
Our team of talented graphic designers can handcraft a custom web design, based on your requirements and our strategic analysis.
LET US GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Knowing the difference between custom website design and template website design can help ensure you pick the right option for your business. Custom website design involves hiring a website design firm to do the heavy lifting for you. Rival Design will set up a creative session with you to find out more about your unique business and customers, and how you want your site to work.
– WHAT WE OFFER –
CUSTOM SEO SERVICE
- Keyword and competitor research – What will be the most effective keywords to target for your market based on competition. Choosing the right ones is a very important start. Google SEO and Bing SEO are carefully considered.
- Backlink building – Backlinks are a MUST for getting your site to rank.
- Competitor and keyword position tracking – Where do you stand versus your competitors? What can you learn from their success and match or beat them? Are you gaining or losing ground?
- Local SEO – Do you have a physical location or store that you want traffic to? Or provide a service to a local area at the customer location? You need to invest heavily in a strong local search SEO profile by utilizing all local listings and directories (yellow pages, google local, yelp, angles list, etc).
– WHAT TO EXPECT –
- Initial Discovery Meeting: The first meeting of the rest of your business! We talk about what you do, why you do it and who you want to do it for. This will guide the rest of our process.
- Gathering Requirements: Another meeting (Yay!) This is to go over a game plan for the structure of our new website with our developer. Here we decided how our system will come together and what our customers should be able to do when they visit.
- Design: An exciting phase where we begin to see our vision really coming together. Here, you’ll see mock ups and get to approve all the details before we move forward.
- Develop: Things continue to progress as the vision becomes reality! Functionalities are added to the beautiful user interface and everything starts to look almost complete!
- Launch: Congratulations! Your business has a brand new website!
- Post-Launch: We stay with you for a little while to make sure all is